We get a lot of questions asking what kind of pussy a girl has between her legs. We love getting them! So much we thought there is a need for a pussy type manual. A step-by-step way to type a pussy. We’ll start from the outside and work in. We’ll us model’s pussys for now, but ideally we’d use reader’s pussys to make it more ‘real’ for everyone. Who knows, if everyone thinks the manual is useful, we’ll put it all together for download. Or maybe even print it! We’ll see.
For now, if you want your pussy to be in the manual, post it below and if others think its a good example, we’ll put it in for others to look at and decide if it fits their pussy type. Good? Then let us start.
Hair grows all around a pussy. It grows on the clam, around the outside of the lips, and around the anus.
Hairy: A natural amount of hair.
No trimming around any part of the pussy.
This model, Sara B, is gorgeous, and she doesn’t shave any bit of her pussy. This is a hairy blonde pussy.
Trimmed: A pussy that has been shaved to some degree.
Usually a trimmed pussy doesn’t have hair on its clam. The pussy pillow will most likely have some hair. Hair may still be around the anus, since it is difficult for a girl to see if all the hair was shaved on that part of her pussy.
The first model, Gisele, has… The pussy in the middle is from Kami. Try to take your eyes off her lips long enough to notice the sculpted triangle of hair on her pussy pillow. Ariel, the last model in this set, has a thin line of hair extending up from her lips. This is sometimes called a happy trail or landing strip.
Shaved: A pussy with no hair.
Diva, our first shaved pussy model is brown and beautiful with no hair to be seen. Sofy, in the middle, has a nice close up of her pussy in her gallery. The last shaved pussy belongs to Calla. She is a fresh girls with an extreme close up of her shaved pussy in her gallery.
If there is hair that was missed during shaving, such as around the anus, it should still be a shaved pussy type.
Hair is one of the few aspects of a pussy that can be controlled. Some girls pride themselves in having perfectly sculpted pussy hair. Others like to be natural. It is also common to have a shaved pussy. This it pure personal preference. Some things to consider when choosing whether, or how much to shave you pussy:
- - Friction is higher with hair on a pussy’s clam. Hair can easily get pulled into the vagina hole during intercourse or when putting anything into the pussy. This can sensation is either pleasurable, or uncomfortable. If sexual intercourse happens often with a man, the friction may become uncomfortable to him over time.
- - Anus hair is common and many women do not shave it. Since the hair around a woman’s anus is usually much thinner than other parts of the pussy, it rarely poses a friction issue during anal sex or when putting anything into the anus.
- - Trimmed and shaved pussys requires routine maintenance to keep it smooth. A stubbly pussy is rarely comfortable in any regard.
- - A trimmed or shaved pussy, if the hair is removed from around the lips, will get wetter more quickly than a hairy pussy. This is because some of the moisture or girlcum is lost by sticking to the hair and eventually evaporating.
- - A hairy pussy is harder to clean after it gets wet. Whereas a woman can just wipe the moisture or cum off of a shaved pussy, the material will stick in the hair of a hairy pussy and will likely need additional water, such as in a bath or shower, to get it clean. Of course, even a shaved pussy should be well cleaned to avoid odors and other unpleasantness.
If you have additional points to add to this part of the manual, post them below. If you want your pussy to be used in the manual, post it and we’ll take it from there.